[Kde-accessibility] kmag

Bill Haneman Bill.Haneman at Sun.COM
Fri Mar 26 15:07:17 CET 2004

Olaf Jan Schmidt wrote:
> Yes, that was my impression as well. It don't think it is was meant as
> discrimination against disabled people, but it would be interesting to
> know why they chose to remove all accessibility-related software from KDE
> and GNOME.
>
> Olaf

I just spoke to Frederic Crozat of Mandrake.  He says that both
kdeaccessibility and gnome accessibility are on "CD 4" which is not part
of the default download edition.  However he said the CD 4 packages are
available for download to "Mandrake Club" members - I don't know
anything more about that.

http://www.mandrakeclub.com/

He also pointed out that all packages are available for download from
the mandrake ftp sites, so perhaps someone can go hunting for the
kdeaccessibility packages and gnome-mag package, so a URI can be posted
here.

thanks

Bill