[Kde-accessibility] kmag

Dr. Björn Frick dbf at family-frick.de
Thu Mar 25 20:43:03 CET 2004

Hello,

in order to use a computer I need screen magnification times 10. As I like to enter into the Linux world I need something like kmag. Although I have now a Mandrake 10.0 distribution with KDE 3.2 I am unable to locate kmag which I read would be part of KDE 3.2 deliveries. Is there anybody to give me a hint how to obtain kmag screen magnification or any equivalent so I can explore the Linux community.

Thanx for your support and help

Regards
Bjoern

---