[Kde-accessibility] Re: Your Amazon.com Inquiry

Amazon.com auto-response at amazon.com
Tue Jun 15 15:46:32 CEST 2004

Thanks for writing to Amazon.com. You should find the answers to most
of your questions in our online Help department:

http://www.amazon.com/help/

To view any order, or to make changes to an order that has yet to
enter the shipping process, visit Your Account:

http://www.amazon.com/your-account/

You can also access Your Account by clicking the link at the top of
any page of our store. Once there, you can cancel or combine items
from orders that have not yet entered the shipping process, as well
as change the shipping address, payment method, or shipping method
of most pending orders.

Thank you again for shopping at Amazon.com.

Sincerely,
Amazon.com Customer Service
http://www.amazon.com/