[Kde-accessibility] Feeling pictures with KDE?

Klaus Rieger KlausRieger at web.de
Mon Jul 5 12:42:32 CEST 2004

Hello!

As a user of KDE I recognize that there isn't a possibility for blind
people to feel pictures. It's a pity!

I've developed a possibility to feel pictures over the tactile sense and
have released it as an open source project:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/see-by-touch/

The software is written using qt, so I think, it's easy for a KDE-Hacker
to port it to KDE. In my opinion feeling pictures it is an enrichment
for KDE - not only for blind people.

More informations about "SeebyTouch" you find here:
http://see-by-touch.sourceforge.net

Fell pictures - and have a lot of fun :-)
Klaus