[Kde-accessibility] ksayit.po and kde-i18n/*/messages/kdenonbeta/attic

Rafael Beccar rafael.beccar at kdemail.net
Sat Dec 18 01:03:26 CET 2004

Hi kdeaccessibility developers,

I'm a kdeaccessibility translator and my problem is that I can't find the
ksayit.po that used to be under kde-i18n/es/messages/kdenonbeta.

This file that was almost 100% translated and I want to copy it to
kde-i18n/es/kdeaccessibility/ksayit.po

I can't find the ksayit.po even at kde-i18n/es/messages/kdenonbeta/attic and I
checked other languages and they don't have the file neither. So, it seems
KSayit was completly removed from kde-i18n/*/messages/kdenonbeta.

Is it possible to recover all the ksayit.po that used to be under
kde-i18n/*/messages/kdenonbeta and move them to
kde-i18n/*/messages/kdenonbeta/attic ?

Regards,
Rafael