[Kde-accessibility] Accessibility section in new User Guide

Philip Rodrigues philip.rodrigues at chch.ox.ac.uk
Thu Dec 9 22:27:30 CET 2004

Hi,
I was wondering if anyone here would like to write a short overview of the
accessibility features in KDE for the new User Guide that we've been working
on in documentation-land. We already have overviews of the apps in the
kdeaccessibility package, but it would be nice to have a mention of the
features in KDE at large (like 'access keys' in Konq, special mouse and
keyboard modes, etc).

You can find the current version of the User Guide in
kdenonbeta/doc/userguide-tng in CVS or online at
http://people.fruitsalad.org/phil/kde/userguide-tng .

If you'd like to write such a section, please get in touch with
kde-doc-english at kde.org or with me directly. There's no need to learn Docbook
- we can add the markup later - just write in plain text.

(Please cc me in any replies, as I'm not subscribed)

Looking forward to working with you,
Philip Rodrigues