[Kde-accessibility] Monochrome Icons (Update)

Danny Allen dannya40uk at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Dec 6 22:21:47 CET 2004

Hi everyone.
I have made great progress with the monochrome icon set over the last week - I
have posted an updated preview to kde-look.org:

http://kde-look.org/content/show.php?content=18317

I have gone through all of the existing icons (except actions!) making them
uniform size, simplifying some of them/thickening borders and, most
importantly, adding a white border to them.

Now, I am working on getting actions finished, though this is the largest
section...

Thanks to the great feedback so far, it has been massively helpful - I would
appreciate it if people could download this much-improved release and give me
some more of this feedback.

Danny