[Kde-accessibility] Losing keystrokes in kde

Phil Roberts phil3862 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 11 06:34:20 CEST 2004

Hello all,

I have been periodically losing keystrokes after switching between
applications.  This usually happens immediately after I switch applications
and start typing; the first key, two or three will get dropped.  I have
searched the web and the mail archives but didn't come up with any helpful
leads.

Does anyone have any idea where I could start on this?  I'm fairly sure it's
not the keyboard, because the keystrokes only get lost immediately after I
switch applications -- the rest of the time, no problem.

I'm using KDE 3.13-RedHat.

Thanks,

Phil