[Kde-accessibility] A personal notice

Gunnar Schmi Dt gunnar at schmi-dt.de
Sat Apr 3 16:10:33 CEST 2004

Hello,

We won't be able to participate in any discussions on the KDE Accessibility
mailing list for a couple of days.

After a long and heavy illness our mother died in the night from Wednesday
to Thursday. Much of our work in the KDE Accessibility Project has been
related to her illness. We are happy that she has now found her peace --
even if we really miss her.

We will continue to work in the project and will go ahead organizing the
Accessibility Forum at the next KDE conference in August. Please continue
to discuss possible interfaces for speech synthesis. We will read and
answer all relevant mails next week.

Gunnar Schmidt
Olaf Schmidt
--
Lord, thou hast been our dwelling place in all generations. Before the
mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the