[Kde-accessibility] RSI tools

Phil pschroll at pandora.be
Sun Sep 28 11:52:45 CEST 2003

RSI = Repetitive Strain Injury (includes eg CTS : Carpal Tunnel Syndrome)
More Info : http://eeshop.unl.edu/rsi.html

Its's a term that is gaining awareness among a lot of Computer
users/developers.

Symptoms:

*Tightness, discomfort, stiffness, soreness or burning in the hands, wrists,
fingers, forearms, or elbows
*Tingling, coldness, or numbness in the hands
*Clumsiness or loss of strength and coordination in the hands
*Pain that wakes you up at night
*Feeling a need to massage your hands, wrists, and arms
*Pain in the upper back, shoulders, or neck associated with using the
computer.

better early prevention than healing ...

rgrds,
Phil