[Kde-accessibility] RSI tools

Phil pschroll at pandora.be
Fri Sep 26 23:33:31 CEST 2003

Hi all,

I was wondering if someone is interested in having a nice RSI prevention tool
for the KDE usability project.

I know some persons who currently use Workgrave for RSI recovery/prevention.
But since this is a Gnome app. it is on some distribhutions difficult to
install and is certainly not ideal if you are a KDE only guy...

When youl look on their website they seem to be looking for persons who might
be interested in porting the code to KDE? (http://www.workrave.org/dev/)
It even seems not to be to difficult.

Is anyone intersted in having a look at the portability of this superb
program? Unfortunately I'm not a programmer myself , but I would certainly
want to help in any way I could....

rgrds,
Phil