[Kde-accessibility] kdeartwork/kwin-styles/kstep

Luciano Montanaro mikelima at virgilio.it
Wed Sep 17 20:29:38 CEST 2003

CVS commit by montanaro:

CCMAIL: kde-accessibility at kde.org, kwin at kde.org
Now the kstep decoration has a couple of additional features:
- Display 'Disabled' icon for inactive window - I'm not sure It looks right,
  but I wanted to test the QIconSet stuff. I think kwin should generate
  disabled icons according to the icons preference settings, instead of relying
  on the ugly qt method.
- Honor accessibility sizes. The number of supprted sizes is likely to change,
  but the code is easy to fix, and it should not crash if the number of options
  changes. Since there's no GUI yet for border sizes, to test you have to modify
  the kwinrc file (add BorderSize=3 to the [Style] section to have a big resize
  handle.

  M +44 -34    nextclient.cpp   1.31