[Kde-accessibility] Re: mmb pasting in Konqueror

David Faure dfaure at trolltech.com
Sun May 18 14:00:56 CEST 2003

On Saturday 17 May 2003 14:49, Luis Pedro Coelho wrote:
> For me, it is 1a2 which is utterly confusing. I often scroll the text by
> selecting it and going down (on a laptop this is actually the most
> confortable way for me). Then, if i mmb-click to open a link on a new tab and
> fail (again not that impossible in a laptop), I get a search in google for a
> whole paragraph. It took me a while to understand what was going on.

Can everyone taking part in this discussion please update KHTML from CVS HEAD
first, to test the last commit by Pascal Letourneau?

He added a confirmation dialog when pasting text that doesn't look like a URL
(but that will go to Google instead).  (Code has moved to BrowserExtension::pasteRequest)

I think this solves most of the problems people are talking about here.