[Kde-accessibility] Usability of the title of the list

Philippe Fremy phil at freehackers.org
Tue May 6 18:37:47 CEST 2003

	Hi,

I have noticed that many KDE lists have now a long name, like "For
discussion and fixing of usability problems in KDE through the KDE
Usability Project <kde-usability at mail.kde.org>". Or maybe it is just kmail
that is using this extra information.

Anyway, it is nice to have a good description of the list, but I don't think
this is suitable for an internet address. This simple adress takes more
than 1 line in kmail on my 21'' monitor.

I think we should reduce the length of the description of the lists. I cc:
to kdeadmin.

	regards,

	PHilippe

--
Tout mais pas l'indifférence, tous mais pas le temps qui meurt.
Et les jours qui se ressemblent, sans saveur et sans couleur.