[Kde-accessibility] Website update, maintainers, new logo

Sarang Lakare sarang@users.sourceforge.net
Sat, 08 Mar 2003 11:26:02 -0500

Great work!! but I have a few comments:

- At the bottom "Browsers capable of using access keys are currently Mozilla,
Netscape and Internet Explorer." :(( Where is Konqueror? Why dosn't it
support this type of thing? Even if it does not, we should mention something
about konqueror there.

- The logo is a bit kiddish and does not convey "accessibility" IMHO.

- "News" should start below the logo, otherwise, at a certain font size,
"News" is to the right of the logo, the first news heading is to the right of
the logo, but the news itself is below the logo.. looks pretty weird!

Sarang

On Saturday 08 March 2003 04:31 am, Olaf Jan Schmidt wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I have commited a new version of the http://accessibility.kde.org based on
> the new website and containing a new KDEAP logo made by Gunnar and me.
>
> Olaf

Sarang Lakare
mailto:sarang@users#sourceforge.net
web:http://www.cs.sunysb.edu/~lsarang/linux
!!Join the fight for freedom - Go GNU/Linux!!