[Kde-accessibility] documentation of QAccessible and friends

Peter Korn peter.korn@sun.com
Wed, 05 Mar 2003 14:16:10 -0800

Hi Pupeno,

> > ...[comments that MSAA is missing a lot that's in the GNOME
> >     accessibility architecture]...
>
> Can you gave us an overview of the things MSAA is missing ATK has that we
> will have to add to QAccessible and friends ?

There is an effort underway to do a thorough comparison of all of the
platform accessibility APIs (defined as "GNOME", "MSAA", and "Macintosh").
I believe the report is due this Friday.  I doubt there will be objections
to posting that info, so I'll do so when I get it.

Regards,

Peter Korn
Sun Accessibility team