[Kde-accessibility] documentation of QAccessible and friends

Peter Korn peter.korn@sun.com
Wed, 05 Mar 2003 12:26:06 -0800

Hi Pupeno,

Some of the folks who might be interested in reviewing this information are
blind, and the pdf readers for the blind are less than satisfying.  Could
you use HTML or just plain text for documents like these?

Thanks,

Peter Korn
Sun Accessibility team