[Kde-accessibility] (Sorry, last mail wrong sender-address) This is a noncommercial initiative for the peace

Peace begins within yourself. lucky_wy@hotmail.com
Mon, 3 Mar 2003 12:43:18 +0100

Dear inhabitant of the world

Peace begins within yourself, the Dalai Lama once said. Most of us wish for
a peaceful world. But to what extent is everybody prepared to work for
peace? At home, at your job, in the street, in the car and all places where
we are just any moment? In your family, among friends, children, boss,
colleagues, strangers, foreigners,... dissidents and all human beings whom
we meet in our lives? Remember, peace begins within yourself. Only those
who are prepared to find their own peace, can live peace in the outer
world. Because the origin of peace lies in the consciousness of every human
being. No matter where we are at this moment, all of us can go for peace.
Many find it difficult to live peace in a small way, not to mention in a
big way. But every day is a new chance. Use this chance to make yourselves
happy and work for a happier world. Lets go for peace, because peace begins
within yourself. Someone already said this more than 2000 years ago.

Thank you for your attention and listen:

Let's show those who don´t quite believe how rewarding a peaceful world can be. Let us start today finding peace within ourselves and live it every day. Please supplement this e-mail with your message, sees below, and sends it at all, that you know, so that what peace means for you finds out from you. If you want to see this e-mail and the painting PEACE on a website, please have a look on http://www.artoyou.com - the painting PEACE shows a happy world. A world full of pleasure, wealth and harmony. The painting PEACE was created by the German-Chinese Artist Lucky WY. Be inspire and write down what is the meaning of peace for you:

Tolerance (Günther)
Honesty (Sandra)
Consideration (Peter)
Love (Liz)
Charity (Paula)
Laughing people (Wonying)
Humor - and affectionate contact (Brigitte)
Helpfulness (Lars)
Harmony (Eva Maria)
Beauty (Eve)
Colorful colors (Hans)
Sunshine (Jack)
Healthy nature (Heiko)
Happy animals (Heinz)
Symphony in the most beautiful sound compositions (Markus)
Creative energy (Katie)
In state of  high consciousness (Bernard)
Abundance (Helga)
Friendship (Janan)
Holding together (Rosa)
Focusing on solutions in sense of all human beings (Walter)
Understanding (Andrew)
Self-love (Ellen)
Acceptance (Joe)
Consciousness (Carl)
Harmonic together (Rosi)
In harmony with itself and his/its environment (Joe)
Circumspection (Stefanie)
Emotional intelligence (Aron)
Respecting the parents (Kai)
Helping elderly people crossing the street (Susi)
Believing at something and standing straight for it (George)

<And what is your meaning of peace?>
Please send an own E-Mail to your friends and all people you know.