[Kde-accessibility] Re: Documentation about ATK and AT-SPI

Bill Haneman bill.haneman at sun.com
Thu Jun 26 13:59:23 CEST 2003

On Thu, 2003-06-26 at 13:46, Olaf Jan Schmidt wrote:

> I can't find AtkObjectIface in either the documentation or in GNOME CVS.
> Has it been replaced? Current GNOME CVS has "AtkImplementorIface" where
> "AtkObjectIface" was in googled commit mails.

You are right, sorry for the mistake.  The correct interface name is
"AtkImplementorIface".

> > In addition to the 'register/deregisterApplication' methods, the
> > 'notifyEvent' method is of interest to applications since either they or
> > their "bridges" must call "Registry.notifyEvent" in order to send
> > event notifications to interested clients.
>
> Where do we find these methods in the documentation or at least in the
> source code?

As I said before, they are described in the at-spi idl, in particular in
at-spi/idl/Accessibility_Registry.idl.  Unfortunately our current
document extraction tools can't extract the inline docs from IDL to HTML
so you have to read the IDL file.  I will attach it to this mail, as
it's pretty short.

- Bill