[Kde-accessibility] on KDE HEAD

Gunnar Schmi Dt gunnar@schmi-dt.de
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 12:37:56 +0100

Hello,

> On KDE HEAD everything builds completly except for the docs, might be a
> particular problem of mine anyway.

I've compiled kdeaccessibility together with a KDE HEAD version as of thi=
s=20
weekend and found no errors in building the docs.

As it seems that everything builds on both 3.0 and HEAD (I have not teste=
d=20
3.1), I want to suggest that we delay the branch until after the translat=
ion=20
is done. This will allow some small changes to the applications on the wa=
y to=20
the release without the need to check in every change at least twice (onc=
e=20
for the release and once for HEAD).

As there are currently some changes discussed on this list I want to ask =
which=20
features are yet to be done for the release.

For KMouth the TODO list for the kdeaccessibility release contains an upd=
ated=20
handbook and optionally support for kttsd (if we get the DCOP-messages fi=
xed=20
in the next weeks). I will have both the documentation updated and the=20
i18n-strings fixed by Friday.

Gunnar Schmi Dt