[Kde-accessibility] Makefiles in kdeaccessibility

Sarang Lakare sarang@users.sourceforge.net
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 04:32:13 -0500

On Friday 24 January 2003 03:57 am, Olaf Jan Schmidt wrote:
> What happens if files are changed without updating the databases? Can that
> lead to problems? Remember that the time and date of the database might
> be that of the check-out, not the time and date when it was created.

I don't think the databases should be in CVS. Only the project files are
enough. Databases will be created locally by kdevelop at run time

> And it would mean that Sarang has to switch to the Gideon version.
I already have gideon compiled. I used it once but it crashes once in a while
and does not seem to support everything from kdevelop 2.x yet.

Sarang

Sarang Lakare
mailto:sarang@users#sourceforge.net
web:http://www.cs.sunysb.edu/~lsarang/linux
!!Join the fight for freedom - Go GNU/Linux!!