[Kde-accessibility] Makefiles in kdeaccessibility

Jeff Roush jeff@mousetool.com
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 13:25:30 -0800

On Thursday 23 January 2003 12:58 pm, Olaf Jan Schmidt wrote:
> Also I am not sure whether it would be against the KDE CVS policies to add
> project files to the repository - especially since I heard rumours that
> direct CVS support is thought of for Kdevelop 3 ("Gideon"), and Kdevelop
> 3 uses different project files than KDevelop 2.
>
> Olaf.

Before I uploaded KMouseTool, I ran across this thread from the kde-edu-devel
list about putting KDevelop project files into cvs:
http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kde-edu-devel/2002-April/000244.html  There
have probably been lots of other discussions about this, but just reading
this one thread It looks to me like there are good arguments against putting
KDevelop project files into cvs.

Jeff