[Kde-accessibility] KMag : Import or Move?

Gunnar Schmi Dt gunnar@schmi-dt.de
Sat, 18 Jan 2003 18:36:39 +0100

Hello,

> How do I move CVS from sourceforge to kde? I would like to move it so t=
hat
> I can retain the revision history. Whom should I contact? I will create=
> tarball that someone can untar into the repository.
>
> Else I will just import leaving the history behind :(

If I have heard it correctly, you can send the tar file to the system=20
administrators (sysadmin@kde.org). However, perhaps it may be better to a=
sk=20
them about where to send the repository first.

> What have other guys done? KMouth, KMouseTool?

I have just imported the newest version of KMouth (and kept a copy of my=20
private CVS repository for fixing old versions). From what I see on=20
webcvs.kde.org, KMouseTool was also just imported.

Gunnar Schmi Dt