[Kde-accessibility] Starting to maintain kdeaccessibility

Gunnar Schmi Dt gunnar@schmi-dt.de
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 09:06:45 +0100

Hello Pupeno,

> [...]
>=20
> On Monday 06 January 2003 07:48, Gunnar Schmi Dt wrote:
> > I think it would be good to have some basic rules for maintaining. My
> > proposal is the following:
> > 1) If we are both there, it is ok if one of us decides and the other =
one
> > does not disagree within a certain time (for example one week?)
> > 2) If one of us is absent the other one makes the decisions.
> > 3) Absense needs to be anounced for example by a mail to the other on=
e.

> I'll add to the last one, that lack of replies/answers/responses should=
 be
> taken as absense depending in the priority of the desition (ergo, I may=
 be
> off line at any time without previous warning, if that happens, just go
> on).
>[...]

I would like to have the fourth rule a bit clearer. How about this:
4) If one of us does not reply/answer/respond within one week (the same t=
ime=20
as within rule 1), it is not only regarded as a "not disagree" but also a=
s a=20
not anounced absence, i.e., all waiting decisions can thereafter be done =
by=20
the other co-maintainer.

We might reduce the "one week" to a shorter time.

Gunnar Schmi Dt