[Kde-accessibility] more on kmag

Sarang Lakare sarang@users.sourceforge.net
Fri, 03 Jan 2003 00:58:18 -0500

On Monday 30 December 2002 06:50 pm, you wrote:
>         It seems like we're all in agreement about creating a new
> kde-accessibility package.
>
> Unless I hear any objections or amendments to the name or the proposition
> itself, I'd say we should go ahead and try to get such a module created.

I totally agree with you. Accessibility needs its own module.

> Do we e-mail core-devel to do that or a person in particular?

I don't know. I guess you can try mailing the core-devel list.

> Sarang: if we created a kde-accessibility package, will you put kmag in it
> instead of in kde-graphics?  I think kmag would fit much better in the
> former and that putting it in kde-graphics and then later moving it to
> kde-accessibility might be confusing or cause problems for users.

I think so to. It is useful for graphics but those guys can definitely install
the kde-accessiblity module :)

I suggest the name "kde-access" for the module.

> Happy almost new year.  Here's to a new year that is full of even more
> advances in KDE and Linux accessibility <clink> congrats and many thanks!
> </clink>

Happy new year to all of you too! I accidently got unsubscribed from this
mailing list so I don't know how much of the discussion I lost.

Regards,
Sarang

> Best regards,
>
> --JP

Sarang Lakare
mailto:sarang@users#sourceforge.net
web:http://www.cs.sunysb.edu/~lsarang/linux
!!Join the fight for freedom - Go GNU/Linux!!