[Kde-accessibility] Bugs and kdeaccessibility-1.0beta1

Jeff Roush jeff@mousetool.com
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 10:10:29 -0800

Hi Olaf,

Egads, I didn't realize there was a bug on kmousetool. I thought it was safe
to not check the list for a few days while I worked on other things. Sorry!

I grepped the sources and checked the about dialog box, but I don't see
anything like null@kde.org. I also checked bugs@kde.org, but I saw no sign of
KMouseTool. What am I missing?

Jeff