[Kde-accessibility] Feature plan for the next version

Jeff Roush jeff at mousetool.com
Sun Apr 27 14:31:33 CEST 2003

Thanks for pushing me to get off my butt on this, Olaf. I've been busy with
some paid work, and have not been keeping up with mailing lists

I think putting KMouseTool in the system tray would be a good thing. I didn't
know about the sys tray spec at all -- thanks for pointing it out to me. I'll
look into seeing what it would take to implement that. The other changes you
and gunnar mentioned should be fairly easy, but I'll have to look into the
system tray thing before I'll have any sense about how long it'll take.

Jeff