[Kde-accessibility] Re: Proklam and KMouth

JP Schnapper-Casteras jp_sc@yahoo.com
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 17:40:49 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Bill, Marc, Pupeno, kde-accessibility,
   I was thrilled to see so much activity on the mailing list.  Sorry
for not responding earlier, I was packing, traveling, and then settling
into Stanford.  A couple thoughts / responses.

1) Since we're starting to see some more serious accessibility
infrastructure emerge for KDE and some real potential for
interoperability, perhaps we should have some sort of brief telecon /
IRC meeting / structured way to deal with questions and issues such as
interoperability and overlap in efforts.  It might make sense to have a
little agenda so we're concise and stay on track.  What does everyone
think?

2) Some work is going on in FDAWG that is very pertinent to all this.
I'll forward / report more as it happens.

3) In general, bravo to everyone for their work and for the
consideration of interoperability.

Best,

--JP Schnapper-Casteras

=====