[Kde-accessibility] Proklam and KMouth

Olaf Jan Schmidt olaf@amen-online.de
Sun, 22 Sep 2002 18:48:31 +0200

On Sunday 22 September 2002 16:52 schrieb Pupeno wrote:
> What I can do, to beging... is allow to configure pairs language->voice
> for the configuration of the plug in, then, if you're using festival,
> you configure, for english->one voice... for spanish->another voice...
> and in the functions to speak you specify the language you want to
> speak, if it's not configured that language or it's not specified, it
> chooses the default. I that that wouldn't be hard. What do you think
> about it ?

Sounds reasonable.

> But to use more than one TTS at the same time... well, any idea ?

I replied to your other mail before reading this one.=20
I do not not how much work it would be to implement the ideas I described=
=20
there and whether it would really be worth the effort.

Maybe my brother has some ideas how to make my ideas easier to implement.

Olaf.

--=20
Meine Internetseiten:
http://www.GebetGenerator.de, http://www.amen-online.de