[Kde-accessibility] Re: accessibility.kde.org

JP Schnapper-Casteras jpsc@stanford.edu
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 19:24:14 -0800

Hi Chris, mailing list:

> Is there any active work going on with KDE accessibility project now? If
so it
> would be great to attempt to raise the profile of the project a bit.

Yes, there is some great work happening with Proklam and KMouse.  Agreed,
raising the profile would be a good idea.  If anyone wants to step in and
help me do this, it would be great, as I'm a bit overwhelmed with
commitments at the moment.  There is probably some funding available for
things like printing out flyers or packets for an upcoming KDE developer's
event or working on a common, cross-desktop usability Human Interface Guide
(HIG) that incorporates accessibility issues.

Best,

--JP

Cell: 206-849-9032
Web: http://www.stanford.edu/~jpsc