[Kde-accessibility] Dot article draft

Philippe FREMY P.FREMY@OBERTHURCS.com
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 13:12:09 +0100

> You now find a new section with Accessibility Reports, and detailed
> information on the first KDE accessibility IRC meeting, where possible
> approaches for adding an assisitive technology framework to KDE were
> discussed.

I suggest to put the IRC meeting report in one page only. Dividing by
chapter makes sense when each chapter is made of several long paragraph. It
is better to have it in one page because poeple can read it at once.
Remember, internet connection is still slow.

> The new web site structure reflects that a lot of new tasks are being
> tackled in the KDE Accessibility Project. A great number of people have
> joined the project, and some keen projects have been started.

a great number of people ? I would just say "more people have..."

> An even bigger project is adding support for an Assistive Technology
> Service Provider Interface (AT-SPI) to KDE. Here the KDE
> Accessibility
> Project is still in the planning and discussion phase, as
> every decision
> on that will have great influence on other areas of KDE and
> Qt, and on
> Gnome interoperability.

I would replace "An even bigger project" by "the challenge is now to ..."

> What do you think?

You forgot the call for help at the end and a short description of what
accessbility is in the introduction.
Except that, I find the article very good.

	regards,

	Philippe