[Kde-accessibility] CVS request still unanswered

Pupeno pupeno@pupeno.com
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 06:30:08 -0500

It seems like administrators are on vacation, when I've got my CVS account it
was really fast (a couple of days at most) but now, I asked for a redirection
(pupeno@kde.org) and I've sent some mails to kde-announce@kde.org and I've
got no answer from any of those requests.
If you want, send me the whole web page, theorically I can't upload it
(because of permitions), but it is worst the try.
(Be aware that they may be really busy with 3.1 release).
Thank you.

On Thursday 21 November 2002 06:37, Olaf Jan Schmidt wrote:
> http://accessibility.kde.org is now offline for more than a month, because
> nearly all my mails where I said that I need a CVS account urgently to
> bring the site up again were not answered.
>
> Now I am quite frustrated and wondering whether I should really volunteer
> to maintain accessibility.kde.org, if even getting a CVS account to
> accessibility.kde.org is such a fight.
>
> [David Faure]
>
> > Please send an encrypted password to sysadmin@kde.org
> > (http://developer.kde.org/documentation/others/developer-faq.html#q8
> > for details)
>
> I've done that last week, but I didn't get any response.
>

> The maintainer of the kde-accessibility project, JP,  asked me whether I
> would be willing to co-maintain accessibility.kde.org and coordinate a
> rewrite of the accessibility web pages. But without a CVS account, I
> cannot do this. (I also need access to /www/areas/accessibility to update
> accessibility.kde.org.)
>

> Almost a month ago I asked on kde-www and kde-accessibility where to get a
> CVS account to repair http://accessibility.kde.org, but I did not get any
> response to that question at all.
>
> Two weeks ago I contacted David Faure about this, and did not get a
> respone. JP then advised me to send a second mail to David. Then David
> pointed me to sysadmin@kde.org
>
> Then I sent a mail to sysadmin@kde.org, including with a password and
> describing the reason why I need access to /www/areas/accessibility, and
> I am still not getting any response.
>
> I will give it another week before I give up helping KDE.
>
> Olaf.
>
> PS: In case a miracle happens and someone is willing to create a CVS
> account for me: It would be nice if my account name could be olaf,
> olafschmidt or olafjanschmidt

- --
Pupeno: pupeno@pupeno.com
http://www.pupeno.com
- ---
Help the hungry children of Argentina,
please go to (and make it your homepage):
http://www.porloschicos.com/servlet/PorLosChicos?comando=donar