[Kde-accessibility] Maintainer

reable@computer.org reable@computer.org
Mon, 18 Nov 2002 16:11:17 +0800

Hi all
I think I may be the the most difficult re timezones, +8GMT, so I will fit in
with you guys if I can. Re the newbie howto, I actually got the idea from
reading the Gnome stuff, so I will probably use that as a base, why re-invent
the wheel? ;-) From that I believe there is quite a deal of overlap and also
with some work we are doing with Apple and getting OSX to talk in a usable
manner. Apples pdf docs are actually pretty good in describing user interfaces
and accessibility issues, even if they do not design accessability into their
OS.

--
School of Electrical & Computer Engineering
Curtin University of Technology