[dot-editors] Re: [Kde-accessibility] KDE/Qt at the 2nd Linux Accessibility Conference

Waldo Bastian bastian@kde.org
Fri, 29 Mar 2002 21:24:33 -0800

On Friday 29 March 2002 09:12 pm, Navindra Umanee wrote:
> JP S-C <jp_sc@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > P.S.  I tried posting this to kdenews.org but it's not on there as
> > of now, so I'm sending it to the list.  If it seems as if it is not
> > going to get put on The Dot, then perhaps it should be forwarded to
> > some other KDE mailing lists.
>
> I'm not sure it should be posted, as there really doesn't seem to be
> anything substantial related to KDE/Qt on this?
>
> I mean as far as I know a grand total of 0 developers are developing
> any code for KDE in this project...=20

That's sad enough already, by bringing more attention to it we might find=
 more=20
people interested in moving this forward.

Cheers,
Waldo
--=20
bastian@kde.org  |   SuSE Labs KDE Developer  |  bastian@suse.com