[Kde-accessibility] KDE/Qt at the 2nd Linux Accessibility Conference

Navindra Umanee navindra@cs.mcgill.ca
Sat, 30 Mar 2002 00:12:16 -0500

JP S-C <jp_sc@yahoo.com> wrote:
> P.S.  I tried posting this to kdenews.org but it's not on there as
> of now, so I'm sending it to the list.  If it seems as if it is not
> going to get put on The Dot, then perhaps it should be forwarded to
> some other KDE mailing lists.

I'm not sure it should be posted, as there really doesn't seem to be
anything substantial related to KDE/Qt on this?

I mean as far as I know a grand total of 0 developers are developing
any code for KDE in this project...  It seems to be mostly talk about
things that should be done if someone felt like it.  The only way to
make something happen is to actually do it, unfortunately.

Maybe other editors have an opinion on the matter.

Cheers,
Navin.