[Kde-accessibility] more on kmag

Gunnar Schmi Dt gunnar@schmi-dt.de
Tue, 31 Dec 2002 17:04:32 +0100

Hello,

Pupeno wrote:
> > [...]
> > Everyone: Unless there are objections / amendments to "kdeaccessibili=
ty"
> > as the package's name, we'll go ahead with it.
>
> Ok with me.
> I had a private mail exchange with Ralph Nolden about it and he told me
> that it would probably be ok, that we should contact Coolo about it.
> There will be the need of a maintainer for it, I voluntier myself to be
> co-maintainer of it. I'll be glad to do the work while I'm present, as =
you
> know my future is uncertain, so, someone backing me up should be there.
> Thanks.

Well, I would like to do the maintainer job (in cooperation with Pupeno).=
 If=20
they need one official maintainer, Pupeno can decide whom of us should be=
 the=20
official one (and delegate half of the work to the other), otherwise we c=
ould=20
do with two co-maintainers for the module. Does that sound ok?

Gunnar Schmi Dt