[Kde-accessibility] more on kmag

JP Schnapper-Casteras jpsc@stanford.edu
Mon, 30 Dec 2002 15:50:48 -0800

Hi all, Sarang,
        It seems like we're all in agreement about creating a new =
kde-accessibility package.

Unless I hear any objections or amendments to the name or the =
proposition itself, I'd say we should go ahead and try to get such a =
module created. =20

Do we e-mail core-devel to do that or a person in particular?

Sarang: if we created a kde-accessibility package, will you put kmag in =
it instead of in kde-graphics?  I think kmag would fit much better in =
the former and that putting it in kde-graphics and then later moving it =
to kde-accessibility might be confusing or cause problems for users.

Happy almost new year.  Here's to a new year that is full of even more =
advances in KDE and Linux accessibility <clink> congrats and many =
thanks! </clink>

Best regards,

--JP

Cell: 206-849-9032