[Kde-accessibility] KDE Accessibility Sticky Keys timeout?

David Parker david@dkpweb.net
Sun, 21 Apr 2002 19:29:53 -0500

I'm using KDE Accessibility Sticky Keys distributed with Mandake 8.2 . The
problem I have is that Sticky Keys will turn itself off after a short period
of inactivity. I have to manually disable then re-enable Sticky Keys to
function again. It appears that there is a timeout feature by default, but
nothing in the control panel applet to disable this timeout feature. I've
scoured the Internet looking for configuration files used by accessibility
feature but have found nothing. Upon examining my file system I discovered a
kaccessrc config file that looks promising but nothing describing allowable
parameters. Can anyone help?

Thanks,
David