[Kbabel] KBabel / Kaider

Nick Shaforostoff shafff at ukr.net
Wed Jun 20 21:18:26 CEST 2007

On Среда 20 июня 2007, Malcolm Hunter wrote:
> I see Nick began a rewrite of KBabel, but I
> can't see any activity for a while. Is this still active?
I had my last exam today (general physics), so i can now come back to the KAider project.

I'm working on the ProjectView right now (yes, it won't be a separate application, but a detachable view)

The plural tabs are already implemented (and if you encounter any crashes, please send me 'hard' .po files)

And besides, all of you will be interested in the msgid-diff feature

See http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Summer_of_Code/2007/Projects/KAider
(there are also compiling instructions)