[Kbabel] folder structure (po/pot) for non-kde projects

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Fri Jan 19 22:30:54 CET 2007

Hello KBabel team!

I'm writing some php code and would love to use your great application, though
I can't get my project to work properly.

I have (at the moment) one core.pot but it will get company soon. I tried the
following directory tree:

./l10n/templates/core.pot
./l10n/de_DE/core.po

In KBabel I configured my project to use the upper directory for POT files and
the lower one for PO files (as the project should translate to german).

But I always get a error message when I try to use the catalog message. It
says that I did not choose a valid vasis folder for PO files and that I
should check my project configuration...

What paths should I set? What directory structure should I use?

I read in the documentation that non-KDE projects are not supported, but it
would totally be ok for me, if I could duplicate a KDE folder structure for
my project - just tell me how it should look like!

Thanks
--
Milian Wolff
http://milianw.de