[Kbabel] kbabel degenerating

Erik Kjær Pedersen erik at kde.org
Wed Nov 1 13:52:16 CET 2006

The version that came out with 3.5.5 has lost the diff function, it still does
not count correctly. The diff function is serious, I can not use this version
because of that. I suppose there is no maintainer and I am not a programmer.
It does not bode well for translation in the future if we can not count on
our main tool. I downgraded to 3.5.3 again. That still works reasonably.
3.5.4 did not work for me at all, but I have forgotten what the problem was.

Erik