[Kbabel] difference

Nicolas Goutte nicolasg at snafu.de
Sat Jul 15 15:39:54 CEST 2006

On Saturday 15 July 2006 13:43, Nick Shaforostoff wrote:
> i've just finished polishin word-by-word difference algorithm (based on
> LCS-Delta) to replace charDiff (common/diff.cpp) it behaves like one in IBM
> Translator Manager but in some situations is better.
>
> is there is a chance to get it into kde 3.5.4?
>
> i have svn access but i guess i should post patch to bugzilla first?

If you sure of your patch, you can commit it directly, as we do not have any
active KBabel maintainer anymore. Just CCMAIL me when you commit.

Please apply the patch to trunk (KDE4) too (even if you cannot compile trunk).

(I do not know the current freeze policy of KDE 3.5.x, so be careful about
it.)

Have a nice day!