[Kbabel] A boubt with dcop interface

mvillarino mvillarino at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 17:23:31 CEST 2006

O Venres, 14 de Xullo de 2006 16:52, Nick Shaforostoff escribiu:
> maybe it'd be simplier to just msgfmt --no-wrap (or such, dont remember
> exactly) .po's and then use perl?
Well..... I'm not a programmer so I would prefer to just ope sequentially each
file to process and then simply do a dcop call to get the job done.

Btw, even the openURL fail for me :'( Suppose I've got a po file in
folder /home/myself/KDE_l10n/module/file.po. What's the dcop call to ope it?

--
Best Regards
MV

Public key available at www.keyserver.net
GPG Fingerprint: 8116 899E 61FD D983 AF80 FEDE 1CD8 1C9A 4B81 73AE