[Kbabel] Looking 4 kBabel

Lucia Clemens info at luciaclemens.de
Mon Jul 3 02:21:49 CEST 2006

Hi TUX-fans,

I'm from Cologne where we speak our own dialect. So I'm interested in translating the system messages and all the rest part by part by myself.
But I cannot find the software »kBabel«. I looked for it already some time ago.

I've got SuSE 9.3 (soon 10.1) running, but there is no kBabel. I looked for further installation packages but even there I didn't get a clue what to install in order to get that one.
If I completed that work translating into »Koelsch« is there any place where I could offer it to other users?

Greetings
--
Lucia Clemens
Advanced Facilitator  für  3 In 1 Concepts