[Kbabel] what is the future of KBabel

Asgeir Frimannsson asgeirf at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 11:03:14 CET 2006

Hi Jens,

On 24/01/06, Jens Herden <jens at kdewebdev.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to know what the plans for KBabel are. Are there any?
>
> I am especially interested to know about the future of KBabel and XLIFF.

First off all, I can't speek for the kbabel developers, only for the
work i did for the KBbabel/XLIFF Google Summer of Code project.

I can only say that I haven't been working on implementing XLIFF
support in Kbabel after Summer of Code was completed in September, and
that I most probably won't be working on it in the foreseeable future
due to other commitments.

cheers,
asgeir