[Kbabel] error: you've not specified a valid PO directory

Miguel bandua83 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 26 20:33:19 CET 2006

Hello, I cannot configure properly Kbabel to start translating KDE on my
team.

I set a new project, cover all the details and so on as I've been told
to do it. In folders I've wrote the direction where I previously have
downloaded the KDE PO's and POTs files with svn so I've something like
this on "Configure >folders" panel:

    |  Base folder of PO files:
    |  /home/miguel/bin/Tradución/messages/extragear-multimedia
    |  Base folder of POT files:
    |  /home/miguel/bin/Tradución/templates

right?. Now, when I go into the "Catalog manager"  I receive this message:

    "You've not specified a valid base folder for the base folder of the
    PO files: check your settings in the project setting manager".

which I've already done with no fortune. What's wrong?.

Thanks in advance.