[Kbabel] Translation Database and Project

Anselmo anselmo at darviniano.eu
Tue Dec 19 13:11:07 CET 2006

Hi,
there is some confusion in the use ot the translation database correlated with
a project.

From both kbabel and catalogmanager there is a "default" project (no project
created from user) where i can setup all the option from project menu and a
location for the database from settings->Configure Dictionary->Translation
Database. We will call this the "default database" and is located in folder
dbsearchengine.

If you create two or more Project you can change the location of the
Translation Database for each project, example dbsearchengine_foo

The problem is that catalog manager only use the default database. So even if
i open the foo project on catalogmanager, if i try to do Rough Translation it
use the default database. I have to open each file with kbabel to use the
correct db.