[Kbabel] Full Gettext support in KBabel

Chusslove Illich caslav.ilic at gmx.net
Sat Oct 22 20:54:28 CEST 2005

> [: Stephan Kulow :]
> We will change to standard gettext before 4.0 - if kbabel 3.5 has to be
> changed for that, be it!

This sounds like a licence for "change as needed" :)

I've added upon Nicolas' patch, making msgctxt a normal member of the
internal data: proper support in Catalog and CatalogItem, and proper
import and export in Gettext filter (patch_internals.diff).

I've tried to fool around with GUI, eg. make an extra tab in msgid pane,
but it proved too much for me just by looking for analogies :) Instead,
for debug purposes, I put msgctxt below the msgid in msgid pane, separated
by a "Inserted by KBabel..." sort of line (patch_interface.diff). Perhaps
it would still not be too hard to add extra GUI element for someone who
actually knows what to do :)

--
Chusslove Illich (Часлав Илић)