[Kbabel] Comments copied

Erik Kjær Pedersen erik at binghamton.edu
Tue May 17 14:06:34 CEST 2005

Tirsdag 17 maj 2005 07:52 skrev Stanislav Visnovsky:
> Dňa Utorok 17 Máj 2005 13:26 Erik Kjær Pedersen napísal:
> > Tirsdag 17 maj 2005 07:01 skrev Stanislav Visnovsky:
> > > Dňa Utorok 17 Máj 2005 10:48 Lukáš Tinkl napísal:

> > > Did you check your config files?
> > >
> > > Stano
> >
> > I tried to delete all my config files and start all over. I may have
> > missed some of course which ones should I check?
>
> there are only two of them: kbabelrc and kbabel.defaultproject
> The comment description is in kbabel.defaultproject
>
> Stano

What i tried to do was to remove both those files and start over. Anyway this
is my kbabel.defaultproject I can't see where the commetn description is

ValidateIgnoreFuzzy=false
ValidateMarkAsFuzzy=false

[CatalogManager]
Marker=
PoBaseDir=/home/erik/head/kde-i18n/da/messages
PotBaseDir=/home/erik/head/kde-i18n/templates
ValidationIgnoreURL=/home/erik/.kde/share/apps/catalogmanager/spellignores

[Header]
DescriptionString=Danish translation of @PACKAGE@
Language=Danish
Mailinglist=dansk at klid.dk

[KBabelDict]
ActiveModule=poauxiliary
ResultSplitter=50,167

[KDBSearchEngine]
AutoAuthor=
AutoUp=true
CaseSensitive=false
CommonThrs=300
Filename=$HOME/.kde/share/apps/kbabeldict/dbsearchengine
Language=da
Limit1=20
Limit2=8
ListMax=500
Mode=2
Normalize=true
RegExp=
RemoveCharacter=&.:
RemoveContext=true
ReturnNothing=false
Rules=1
Substitution1=true
Substitution2=false
Threshold1=50
Threshold2=50

[Misc]
MailArchiveNames=

[Tags]
ArgExpressions=%[ndioxXucsfeEgGp],%([0-9]+(\\\\$))?[-+'#0]?[0-9]*(.[0-9]+)?
[hlL]?[dioxXucsfeEgGp],%[0-9]+
TagExpressions=</[A-Za-z0-9\\\\n]+>,<[A-Za-z0-9\\\\n]+[^>]*/?>,http:
\\\\/\\\\/[a-zA-Z0-9\\\\.\\\\-_/~]+,mailto:[a-z0-9\\\\.\\\\-_]+@[a-z0-9\\\\.
\\\\-_]+,<?[a-z0-9\\\\.\\\\-_]+@[a-z0-9\\\\.\\\\-_]+>?,&[a-z\\,A-Z\\,