[Kbabel] KBabel crashing

Adam Rambousek rambousek at gmail.com
Tue May 17 10:06:59 CEST 2005

Hi,
first I want to thank you for the great tool (I've tried a few PO
editors and KBabel is the best).

But yesterday, I found serious problem. I'm using KBabel to translate
two projects - OpenOffice.org and Drupal. For OOo everything work
fine, but for most of the PO files in Drupal project, KBabel crashes.
Only difference between two projects is PO file path, email address
and plural form.
I'm attaching one file from Drupal project which causes KBabel to
crash. I have catalogmanager open and see all the files, then I choose
to open file in kbabel. Strange is that some files are working
correctly, some files are correctly opened but when I change a
translation and move to other string or save the file, kbabel crashes,
and with some files kbabel crashes while loading the file.
KDE displays the crash dialog and shows that kbabel crashed with SIGSEGV.
I'm using KBabel 1.9.1 in KDE 3.3.2 (in Mandrake/Mandriva 10.2)

I'm not sure what information to provide, so please write me, if you
need any other information.

Kind regards,
--
Adam Rambousek